Wearing faux-fur is one of my longest fashion passion and I don’t see it vanishing away too soon. This season one could see the fluffy vests and coats in almost every store and editorials. Celebrities, models, everybody is wearing them. They are warm, fashionable, glamorous, and will always place you in the centre of attention.
I really appreciated my faux-fur garments when I was living in Canada, but here, in Myrtle Beach, sometimes I have to actually pray for some colder days just for the purpose of wearing these beauties.
The trend has been set more on the fur vests, which is great, because they are more versatile and can be combined with so many outfits. It can be easily used during a warmer winter kind of day by simply wearing it on the top of a sleeveless dress or shirt for an instant sophistication and coziness at the same time.
My favourite ways to wear a faux-fur are:
- With an all black outfit. (jeans, sweater, boots)
- Depending on the length of the vest, I love to pair it with a dress or skirt.
- I also like to combine the faux-fur with lace. The combination has a noble flair.
- Fur on bare skin. It’s sexy.
- Fur and leather – the perfect couple.